- Compact, easy-to use home waffle maker from Savisto: Cook up a big batch of sweet or savoury waffles in minutes. Classic Norwegian, Dutch, Swedish, French or traditional Belgian style; recreate your recipe of choice with zero hassle and no mess.
- Rotary 4-slice flip design gives your waffles a professional finish: Round cooking pan rotates 180-degrees to ensure that the batter is distributed evenly for consistent results and perfectly cooked-through waffles.
- 1000W of swift, automatic cooking power and double heating plates: These waffle machines heat up rapidly, cooking up to four waffle slices in 4 to 6 minutes. The temperature dial lets you control the heat for your desired level of crispiness.
- Nonstick cooking without mess: Your waffles lift cleanly from the grill, thanks to a high quality, non-sticking ceramic coating. With these multiple waffle makers, you only need a small spray of oil for cooking and no seasoning; ideal if you're on a healthy eating drive.
- Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 19cm. Plate diameter: 17.5cm. Savisto's 240 volt electric waffle machines features cool-touch handles, a stainless steel clad exterior, non-slip feet, easy-clean metal and ceramic surfaces, and can be stored horizontally or vertically. Supplied with full instructions to get you started.
Savisto Rotary Waffle Maker
From the old fashioned Liege café or American diner to your UK kitchen; the waffle is a favourite snack the world over. Thin and crispy or deep filled, regular egg batter, potato hash browns, chocolate cookie, fruit pancake and ice cream or novelty custom variants - Savisto's electric waffle press offers the best way to create your very own mix of this tasty treat.
Featuring an authentic, retro Nordic circle plate shape; this vintage-inspired waffle iron makes between one and four pieces in a batch, making it ideal for large family breakfasts or a mini-slice as a gourmet snack. A manual temperature control and fast-heating top and bottom plates deliver fluffy restaurant-style waffles every time.
Make Delicious Waffles the Easy Way
With its 'flippable' rotation design, this pro waffle griddle produces commercial-quality waffles in the comfort of your home. Grease the mould with a little oil and turn the thermostat to your desired setting while you prepare the mixture. When the green heating light turns off, the plates are ready. Pour in your batter, close the lid and rotate 180°. This locks the unit, resulting in a good spread of batter. After 4-6 minutes, your waffles are ready.
Simple Cleaning and Smart Storage
Once the plates are cool, the waffle maker wipes down easily with a damp cloth. Tuck away the short cord with the inbuilt base hooks and you can safely store your machine away in an upright position - or leave on the countertop, where the rubber feet prevent slipping or surface damage. Perfect for camping or where there's a shortage of house storage space, the attractive steel casing means this piece of kitchen kit sits right at home in any stylish kitchen setting.
Same-day dispatch and FREE standard UK delivery
Order before 2pm Monday to Friday and your items will be sent out to you the same day. Place your order outside of business hours and it will be sent out on the next business day.
We offer FREE standard delivery for all UK orders. We always use reputable shipping partners (e.g. Royal Mail and DHL), and you can expect to receive your items within 3-5 working days of the order.
Need your items in a hurry? You can select a range of premium next-day delivery options at the checkout stage.
30-Day, Zero-Hassle Returns & Exchange
If you’ve changed your mind about an item for any reason, simply return it to us within 30 days of receipt of the product for a full refund or price-matched exchange. Returns of non-faulty items outside of this timeframe cannot be considered.
Items must be returned in their original condition and original packaging.